Take the Stress Quiz
Do you feel like you never have enough time to get things done at work or at
home? Is this getting worse over time?
Do you get easily annoyed, irritated or angered lately? Do you feel others are
asking too much of you?
Do you second guess yourself or tend to be self-critical? Do you feel nervous
or anxious a lot of the time?
Do you have a hard time sleeping? Do you feel fatigued a lot of the time? Do you have problems concentration or have problems with your memory? Are you having any other physical problems?
Take the Stress Quiz to see how Stressed Out you are
According to The American Psycho-logical Association, the majority of office visits to the doctor today involve stress-related complaints, and stress is linked to the six leading causes of death: heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, cirrhosis of the liver, and suicide.
The good news is: you can easily let go of these conditions
with the therapeutic methods I use!!!
The good news is you can learn to correct these misperceptions.
So, we create our own stress because of our faulty perceptions we have learned over time, the foundation of which being formed in our earlier years.
THE GOOD NEWS is:
YOU CAN CHANGE
HOW YOU HANDLE STRESS!
I Will Help You RELEASE
Your Old Patterns of Handling
Stress and Help You Feel
More in Control with
the therapeutic methods I use!
The Therapeutic Methods I use
Will RELAX YOUR MIND,
RELEASE Your STRESS Easily
and Change Your Old Patterns
of Handling Stress so
You Can Feel more in Control!
I'll show you how to:
- let go of your worry, anxiety, & fear and have confidence
in your ability to deal with the stressors in your life
- no longer second-guess yourself
- increase your self-esteem
- develop healthy boundaries
- accept yourself instead of being so self-critical
- be able to make healthy decisions in your own
- be able to finally learn how to relax
- feel safer and more secure
- develop a healthier, more positive view of life
- develop realistic goals/expectations of yourself
- develop flexibility and authenticity
- show multiple improvements in your perform-
ance on the job, in school, and at home
- increase your communication skills
- live a more balanced and happy life
GIVE ME A CALL!
I WILL HELP YOU